Monday, May 14, 2018

Teach 180: Happy Monday (Day 160)

Luckily I did not have too many copies to make this morning and could just print the 12 pages or so on the printer.  Why could I not make copies?


Thankfully I only have I have two classes scheduled today - first period and last period.  For the first period class, I only had one Calculus student.  The other student is taking the AP Bio exam.  The seniors in Calculus are done with classes and don't need to attend class.  What did I do with just one student?  We reviewed the unit circle together and then the student worked on an assignment in DeltaMath.

For my last period class, the students are not required to come to class either.  They are all seniors.  In fact, some of them may not be able to come to class, because they have a senior exam scheduled.  However, I am hoping that several students show up to ask some more last minute questions before the AP Exam on Thursday.  Time will tell.  Happy Monday, everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment