Sunday, June 3, 2018

Teach 180: Celebrating the End (Day 173)

Friday was the beginning of the end.  Although we still have underclass exams for three more school days and two days of teacher meetings, we celebrated the graduation of this year's senior class on Friday evening with a baccalaureate service.  It is especially bittersweet this year, because my own daughter is in the graduating class.  After the service, we were milling on the lawn outside of the church with many pictures being taken.  This one was taken of me and my first period AP Stat students.  I will especially miss this group.  Teaching them was a joy.  They asked questions, made me laugh and hopefully, they will think more critically about any statistics headlines they see in the news.  Congratulations to the class of 2018!


No comments:

Post a Comment