Saturday, January 6, 2018

Teach 180: Snow Days (Day 78 & 79)

No school yesterday and no school today.  You may think that meant that I celebrated by doing something special for myself.  In fact, I kind of did.  I went to the doctor with abdominal pain and had a CT scan and blood work done.  Nothing unusual was found and luckily, my abdominal pain has subsided with appendicitis being ruled out.


So, what am I doing today?  First, I sent emails to all of my students letting them know how their assignment calendars would change over the next two weeks.  Next, I ate breakfast and created a video of the lesson my Prob/Stat students would have in class today.  The lesson is on Sampling Distribution for a Population Proportion and I posted it in my statistics playlist at my YouTube channel, mathteacher24.

No comments:

Post a Comment