I have an ipad and writing on an ipad is easy. However, I still wanted to be able to upload my screencasts to my YouTube channel. Well, today I found the answer!
It is an app called "Explain Everything". I can insert images and pdf files. I can highlight and change text color. I even created a test screencast and uploading it to YouTube was seamless. Plus the price was reasonable at $2.99.
So, I have some ideas for some future topics for my blog. If anyone out there wants to hear about one of these, let me know and I will do that one first.
- Flipping the Classroom - Yes, No, or Sometimes
- What is Math to Me vs What is Math to Parents/Students
- Standardized Tests & What Colleges Want
- YouTube for Schools - Accessing YouTube even if your school filters it out
- Gathering student work using dropitto.me
- Assessing Standards for Statistics with Census at School
Hopefully, I will post to my blog a bit more frequently. However, blogging takes time. My NSpire Quick Tips, however, take me about 5 minutes to do and I will definitely post those each week.